Business Travel Tips For Women
Friday, July 24, 2009
In these tough economic times, we’re all looking to save a dime — even those of us travelling on an expense account. From missed flights to proper attire, whether you’re on the road for business or pleasure, we’re your one-stop-shop for all things business-travel related, and have compiled a few helpful links to make your travels a little easier. Click on “more” to learn from the pros, and feel free to share your favorite travel tips.
Enjoy — and happy travels!
- Travel Savvy offers packing tips, including comfortable shoes AND how to squeeze in (not INTO), that little black dress, wrinkle free!
- Road and Travel Magazine advises a new frame of mind — look at your business trip as a break in your everyday routine!
- WomenTravelTips.com reminds us to keep safety top of mind, especially when travelling for business.
- Ehow.com wants you to be a Fearless Female.
- Suite101 covers off on the ever-popular topic of what to wear on the road — for business or pleasure, in flight or on the road.
- Finally, for your entertainment, WomanCorp shares top business travel nightmsares, and how you can avoid them.
With locations worldwide, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson has accommodations for your every need. From hosting small meetings, to orchestrating large group events, we pride ourselves on developing mutually rewarding relationships with our meeting planners and delivering a consistently satisfying experience.
Advantages of meeting at Country Inns & Suites:
- Same day response time to RFP’s. Submit a RFP
- One point of contact for all your event’s needs.
- Complimentary high-speed internet access.
For more information, please contact Country Inns & Suites toll-free at 800-964-7905 (U.S. and Canada) or call 402-501-5030 (outside the U.S. and Canada).
For you event planners out in the blogosphere, we encourage you to look into goldpointsplus for planners, our special rewards program for meeting and event planners. You’ll earn Gold Points® from your event, based on the total amount paid for qualifying goods and services at participating hotel properties. There is no minimum amount you must spend to start earning Gold Points, so every dollar counts! Visit our website to sign up.