Destination Spotlight: San Diego, California
Monday, April 4, 2011
Dubbed by many as “the only area in the US with perfect weather,” San Diego is an impressive destination with many beautiful beaches and lovely attractions. Whether you’re visiting for fun with the family or are in town for a business event, San Diego is sure to please. Below are some suggestions on what to do while you’re there.
- Visit Sea World and swim with the dolphins or relax and enjoy the view from a ride across beautiful Mission Bay on the Bayside Skyride.
- For lunch head on over to Georges at the Cove and enjoy a fantastic meal on the Ocean Terrace which many say is the region’s best rooftop dining experience.
- Go shopping at the Westfield Mall. Receive a $100.00 gift card to Westfield Mall when you book the Shopping Package at Country Inn & Suites – San Diego, CA North.
- Enjoy the ultimate nightlife experience and treat yourself to a satisfying evening at Ivy Nightclub located in the world renowned Gaslamp Quarter.
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo at the 28th Annual Fiesta Old Town Cinco De Mayo Celebration. This free, two-day fiesta takes place on Saturday, April 30th and Sunday, May 1st.
To explore more about San Diego, including additional hotel deals, click here.