Explore this Country: Tours & Sightseeing Hotel Deals
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Did you know that the state of Virginia is the birthplace of more presidents than any other state? Eight of our U.S. presidents were born in Virginia. Learn other interesting U.S. facts by booking one of our Tours & Sightseeing hotel packages. These activity filled destinations make the perfect summer getaway, just in time for Fourth of July weekend.
- Visit America’s oldest city and enjoy the great weather in sunny St. Augustine, Florida. With this hotel package from Country Inn & Suites – St. Augustine, Florida you’ll be treated to:
- Two tickets per reservation for either the Red Sightseeing Train or the Old Town Trolley, which include unlimited on-and-off privileges for shopping, attractions and restaurants at more than 20 stops
- Tour New Orleans’ waterways by airboat. Country Inn & Suites New Orleans is proud to offer this Airboat package where you’ll ride through the depths of nature and experience a unique, once-in-a-lifetime adventure. This hotel package includes:
- Two passes to Airboat Adventure
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel
- Explore Stone Mountain Park and enjoy this great family vacation destination from Country Inn & Suites – Stone Mountain, Georgia. Located on 3,200 acres of natural beauty, Stone Mountain Park features a wide variety of fun family activities. This offer includes:
- Four all day, all attraction passes to Stone Mountain Park
- All Aboard! Take the trolley tour of Watertown. Enjoy VIP perks at all of Watertown’s Trolley stops with this hotel package from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Watertown, South Dakota. This package includes:
- One-night stay in a single king or double queen room for two at the newly renovated Country Inn & Suites
- Free trolley fare and VIP perks at all Watertown trolley stops
- Two tickets to Bramble Park Zoo
- Keepsake cookie cutter and Mellette fan from the historic Mellette House
- Terry Redlin exclusive edition print from the Redlin Art Center
And, as always at Country Inns & Suites, enjoy complimentary hot breakfast and free high-speed Internet in the U.S. and Canada.
Make this Fourth of July one to remember forever!